Friday, June 7, 2013

Dead and Gone.

Photo



nateryan12: Someone save me from my fucking self. 



nateryan12:

Someone save me from my fucking self. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



your-passi0n-snapping: Bite My Tongue



your-passi0n-snapping:

Bite My Tongue

waking up: haha fuck

waking up: haha fuck

Photo



fear-me-dear: there-is-no-life-in-the-void: chanel-smokes: Thi...



fear-me-dear:

there-is-no-life-in-the-void:

chanel-smokes:

This

Is how it feels to have depression.
Or an eating disorder.
Or anxiety.
Or when you're dealing with self harm. 

Or when a murderer  wants to drown you. 

THAT COMMENT

Photo



holdyourorgasm: http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/



holdyourorgasm:

http://holdyourorgasm.tumblr.com/

Photo



cicerothewriter: desireto-bethin: fitdollproject: happyrosanna...



cicerothewriter:

desireto-bethin:

fitdollproject:

happyrosanna:

find-y0ur-freedom:

inlovewithafictionalcharacter:

This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.

Oh. My. God.

Is this a true story??

It is indeed. (x) And she's written a fantastic piece about body image. (x)

holy shit I didnt know that

This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.

That is amazing.

axreasonxtoxscreamx: coldcoffee-and-cigarettes: black and...



axreasonxtoxscreamx:

coldcoffee-and-cigarettes:

black and white blog

CREEP IT REAL

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment