Friday, June 7, 2013

Submissive Alex

quinfabs: submissivealex liked your photoset "I'm hot, I know." “Yes…yes you...

quinfabs:

submissivealex liked your photoset

"I'm hot, I know."

image

“Yes…yes you are…” He blushed softly.

I still really want a dominant Dianna Agron for my Alex =/

Want this to be me



Want this to be me

Ariana pumping gas at the Mobile gas station in Valley Village,...









Ariana pumping gas at the Mobile gas station in Valley Village, California.

I want to wear this!

Send me a "✤" if you want to dominate me.

theapparentheir:

image

Want



Want

I'll get to when I get the chance, right now I'm just pretty sick =/ Sorry!

I really want to marry her!



















I really want to marry her!

Send me a ↯ if your muse could be in a serious romantic relationship with mine.

cambalvanera: submissivealex: "Alex pettyfer, but please call me whatever you'd like…" I think...

cambalvanera:

submissivealex:

"Alex pettyfer, but please call me whatever you'd like…"

I think pretty boy will do for now.

“Yes Mistress….though I don’t look very pretty right now.”

night-people: xharries: Put a letter from A-Z in my ask and I'll tell you 1 thing I love which...

night-people:

xharries:

Put a letter from A-Z in my ask and I'll tell you 1 thing I love which starts with that letter.

THIS IS CUTE PLEASE

cambalvanera: "What was your name again?" “Alex pettyfer, but please call me whatever...

cambalvanera:

"What was your name again?"

“Alex pettyfer, but please call me whatever you’d like…”

cambalvanera: submissivealex: "What would you like for me to wear?" "Well, since you were against...

cambalvanera:

submissivealex:

"What would you like for me to wear?"

"Well, since you were against my whole whipped cream idea, I guess I could come up with a new idea… Mmm, maybe I could make you wear absolutely nothing. I could tie you to my bed, blindfold you and have fun with you."

“I’m your little girly bitch….you can do with me as you please.”

cambalvanera: submissivealex: "How about Mistress?" "Perfecto." “What would you like for...

cambalvanera:

submissivealex:

"How about Mistress?"

"Perfecto."

“What would you like for me to wear?”

submissivealex started following you

justnaynayandlucy:

submissivealex:

-

He heard her and immediately stopped, moving away from her quickly. "I uh…I don't know what I was thinking…" He frowned slightly. "I'm sorry…."

She sat up and took his hand in hers. "No, I'm sorry, I'm just… I'm not really in the mood. Really it's not you." She squeezed his hand then scratched the back of her neck with her other. "I have too many things in mind right now and… it wouldn't be fair to you. I-I really am sorry."

He shook his head at her. “Don’t be. It’s ok I promise.” He smiled softly and pulled her into his arms, cuddling up to her. “Want to just cuddle here for now?”

sexymir-mir: submissivealex: He grabbed a pink strap on with a decent sized dildo attached and...

sexymir-mir:

submissivealex:

He grabbed a pink strap on with a decent sized dildo attached and moved toward her, strapping it to her waist.

Miranda watched him attach the strap on to her body. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of lubricant "Bend over"

He didn’t even hesitate. Alex moved to the bed and bent over it for her.

leightonmeestersmut: Leighton started to fuck him as hard as she could, pounding the dildo into...

leightonmeestersmut:

Leighton started to fuck him as hard as she could, pounding the dildo into Alex's ass, and roughly stroking his cock, still restrained with the vibrating ring. "Like that, princess?" 

“Y-yes!” He cried out as he took her pounding. He couldn’t ask for anything better at this moment. Well only if his cock was in chastity. He continued to push back against the thrusts, taking it all.

submissivealex started following you

sexyscarlettxoxo:

"Oh god." She moaned out pulling on his hair. It was getting unbearable and she knew she was going to explode any minute. The coil inside of her stomach was tightening and tightening. "Fuck you're good at this." she gasped out her head tilting back as she groaned, moving her hips around. Hearing him call her mistress was the last straw, and she came hard with a scream. Her juices rushed into his mouth and her legs trembled. 

He moaned loudly as her juices flowed into his mouth. He loved the sensation of making her cum and he loved the taste as well. “Mmmmm” He let leave his lips. “Th-thank you….” He looked up to her after licking her clean. “You taste so good Mistress….”

cambalvanera: "Oh honey, if you want this to really work you need to stop calling me ma'am. You're...

cambalvanera:

"Oh honey, if you want this to really work you need to stop calling me ma'am. You're making me feel old."

“How about Mistress?”

cambalvanera: "Aww, fun-killer…" Mmm, really? But you don't even know who am I, pretty...

cambalvanera:

"Aww, fun-killer…" Mmm, really? But you don't even know who am I, pretty boy."

“You’re a beautiful woman who welcomes the way I am….I couldn’t ask for anything better Ma;am…”

No comments:

Post a Comment